At present, digital sublimation textile printer has penetrated into various fields such as clothing, home textiles, automobile decoration, advertising, and personalized customization. In my country, new textile materials with independent intellectual property rights and digital inkjet printing technology have brought more personalized experience to the textile industry. Digitally printed textiles are close to life, integrating art and technology, which well interprets the current concept of environmental protection trends, and is a perfect connection between production and design in the textile processing industry. In the future, the popularity of digital printing products will become higher and higher, and digital printing will become an inevitable trend in the development of the printing and dyeing industry.
From 2019 to 2021, the output of digital inkjet printed cloth in my country will increase from 1.4 billion meters to 3 billion meters, and in 2021, it will increase by 20% compared with 2020. It is estimated that in 2023, my country's textile digital printing cloth output will reach 4.3 billion meters, accounting for more than 15% of the entire textile printing market. Digital thermal transfer printing has the advantages of environmental protection, high efficiency, flexibility, simplicity and high-quality output, which is in line with the development strategy of industrial upgrading, energy saving and emission reduction and people's personalized consumption trend. It is estimated that by 2026, the output of digital inkjet printed cloth in my country will reach 7.5 billion meters.
Today, I would like to introduce a classic 8-head series of Fedar - FD5198E-A digital sublimation textile printer. This machine is equipped with 8 Epson I3200-A1 printheads, and the printing speed is 370m²/h. "Fine dots, mainly pitting" is this machine The more prominent features of the machine.
1. New reinforced beam + high-precision support: the machine runs more stably and the print quality is more beautiful.
2. Double imported THK ultra-quiet linear S-class guide rails from Japan: In high-speed motion, it can effectively reduce the resistance and noise during the running of the ink car, and ensure the smooth running of the guide rails and lower noise.
3. Ultra-high power independent drive servo motor: high-precision drive linear decoding, higher precision, smaller length error, and more stable performance.
4. High standard platform, beam calibration method, unique S-type suction printing platform: easy to adjust, strong paper adsorption.
5. Double damping rubber strip roller paper expanding device makes the operation more convenient.
Fedar Printer focuses on DTF Printer, Sublimation Printer and Textile Printer (https://www.tex-printer.com/) more than 15 years. Fedar is a Professional Manufacture of Printers in China.
At present, Fedar products have been sold to all over the world, including U.S.A., Canada, Germany, Poland, Brazil, Peru, Australia, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, India, Thailand, Philippines, Pakistan and other more than 30 countries.